Friday, March 27, 2009

About Me

I am 22, or 35. I am a Tiger after all :P

I am a gay male, but that in no way defines me. I think the word "Selfish" would work better. I love to be creative and crazy but usually I just sit around reading and playing video games. I play Dungeons & Dragons and I am the Dungeon Master! I also play World of Warcraft, though I am on hiatus. Otherwise I play a lot of RPGs like Final Fantasy, Xenosaga and most any Square Enix game.

I like to write too. I really suck at it, but if anyone ends up reading this maybe they can tell me. I want to write on par with Carol Berg, Robert Jordan and Tad Williams. So far I just have a ton of ideas and ramblings that don't really add up to much.

I also love Gundam. I really like the UC universe. One day I hope to learn how to use the Lightwave program so I can create my own Mobile Suits. That would also end up here. I have a crazy idea that they should make a Gundam show about a universe/s that has nothing to do with Earth. It would leave a lot open to work with plot and variaty of races, Mobile Suits and Factions.

Other than that I want to build computers. My income tax return is coming in soon and when it does im buying all the parts from New Egg. And I found a very awesome and helpful forrum giving me advice on parts and possibly over clocking.

Anyways I think that this is enough rambling.
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment