Thursday, June 25, 2009

I am so bored that I am sending an email to AFTAH

This is what I wrote. I apologize if it pissed you off, I was trying to appeal to them to see what they would say. But I do believe that we gays need better values regarding relationships and whatnot. (don't kill me)

"Hi! I would just like to point out to you that by stopping gay activists you are making a self fulfilling prophecy that lewd disgusting gay behavior will continue.

Think of it this way. For straight children they have all of their values established for them. They are supposed to meet innocently, court and then become married and to then consummate that marriage.

A gay teen has nothing like that. They face adversity because of their life style. They receive no sort of structure when it comes to values because there is nothing for them compared to marriage. They aren't raised with the idea of monogamy because parents don't know how to deal with or guide their children.

There can be no abstinence if there is no marriage or an equivalent for gays.

I know that this site believes that homosexuality is wrong in it self. But that is not really your business to tell people what not to do in their bedrooms. I personally want to see the promiscuity and the orgies and the flaunting stop.
(I agree that no children should be present during the pride parade, or exposed to any sexual content until a legal adult.)

And if young gay teens have a structure for values that parents can give them then it will.

So please think about it. If the homosexuals were able to learn values and had the same rights as all the other groups then they really wouldn't be in everyone's faces. "

I can't wait for the response. This could be hilarious. Or they could ignore me. Meh :P

No comments:

Post a Comment