Monday, October 12, 2009

It's been far too long...

So here we are again, I haven't posted in months. Work and World of Warcraft have been eating up all my time. I have so many plans for all the things I would like to do but when it comes down to it I'm just lazy.

I have been trying to raise several of my characters in wow to 80. So far I have a 71 priest and a 63 paladin. After I am going to raise a deathknight to tailor/alchemy so I can try to mass produce gems and cloth. Then I will try to start selling stuff on the auction house. Then I need to start working on my Armorsmith and Weaponsmith. Even farther down the line will be a third account to do the recruit a friend for 200% experience. I plan to do this either at the next expansion or before.

I have also been trying to work on an outline for my story. (But as I said I'm lazy.) I really want to have it written whole so I can start getting people to read and critique it. Of course then it will be clear as to the name of this blog. Erinin is the city where my story takes place. I don't want to say much but when I start writing in earnest I want to post some of my work here. My problem is one of focus, I have a lot of stories jumbled up in my head. Ones I would like to write one day and ones I have probably thought up for my own pleasure.

Well enough rambling, I hope to post more often...

No comments:

Post a Comment